AREAS OF PRACTICE
Data, Privacy, and Security
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Blockchain Technology & Digital Currency
J.D., The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law
B.A., Classical Studies, University of Pennsylvania
As an attorney and an entrepreneur, Greg brings a unique combination of skills and experience to solving business and client problems.
He has extensive experience in high-profile international and domestic arbitration and litigation matters advising all sizes of clients, from Fortune 100 businesses, to non-U.S. sovereigns, to small businesses and individuals. He also brings a deep technical background, which allows him to advise clients on all manners of legal, intellectual property, business strategy, privacy, and technological issues.
- Represented South American government in international dispute, which included multiple investor-state arbitrations and many U.S. domestic federal court cases.
- Defended pharmaceutical companies in multi-billion dollar patent litigation.
- Protected rights of patent holder and assisted in obtaining willful infringement jury verdict.
- Represented defense contractor in agency and GAO dispute.
- Advised clients on compliance with GDPR and U.S. privacy regulations.
- Assisted fintech blockchain startup with formation and ongoing legal needs related to both business and technology.