State Bar of New York
State Bar of District of Columbia
AREAS OF PRACTICE
General Corporate & Commercial
Trademarks and Brands
U.S. EB-5 Investor Visa Transactions
J.D., Western Michigan University
David Lin is an associate in the New York City office. Mr. Lin's practice focuses on employment-based immigration, family-sponsored immigration, non-immigrant visas, trademarks, general corporate and contracts.
Prior to joining CKR, Mr. Lin worked at Reid & Wise New York office, where he consulted clients ranging from corporates to individuals. Mr. Lin has also interned for the Honorable Rosemarie E. Aquilina of the 30th Judicial Circuit Court of Michigan he was also a legal advisor of a Taiwanese export company and was familiar with business contracts and negotiations.
- Represented bio-chemical companies in IP (trademark) matters, including the registration of trademarks and opposition negotiations. Clients were able to register and extend their names internationally.
- Represented an investment management company in IP (trademark) matter, including the registration of trademark and response against refusal. The client was able to register its trademark.
- Represented an investment company in immigration (H-1B) matters, assisted in filing and employment of its employees. Client’s petitions were approved and its employees were able to work for the client.
- Represented a real estate company in immigration (L-1A/EB-1C) matters, assisted in filing and transfer of its executive employees. Client’s petitions were approved and its executives were able to travel to the US to work for a client, and subsequently find a home in the US.
- Represented a software company in immigration matter (L-1B), assisted in filing and transfer of its employee with specialized-knowledge in medical procedures. Client’s petition was approved, and the employee was able to travel to the US to work for the client.