Mr. Marsh has over 20 years of experience handling a variety of business and real estate transactions for individuals and small to large businesses. Mr. Marsh prides himself in carefully applying his "jack of all trades" experience to help clients recognize and resolve business and legal issues.
Mr. Marsh's broad based practice has included, without limitation, the following:
- Representing landlords and tenants in drafting residential, retail, commercial, industrial and office space leases;
- Negotiating and drafting real property agreements, including purchase and sale agreements, CC&R's, and easement and other adjacent landowner agreements;
- Representing clients in all aspects of entity formation, sales, acquisitions, investments, and mergers for various businesses and ventures (including drafting subscription agreements, asset and stock purchase agreements, Operating Agreements and Bylaws, Buy-Sell and Cross-Purchase Agreements, and other shareholder/partner/member agreements);
- Drafting and negotiating domestic and international licensing and distribution agreements;
- Drafting numerous entertainment agreements, including those relating to agent/finder's fees, management and other representation, artist, author and/or production agreements, and artist-athlete-celebrity licensing and endorsement agreements, and merchandising agreements;
- Drafting multiple supplier and vendor agreements including, without limitation, for large domestic food suppliers with operations throughout the U.S.;
- Drafting numerous employment and independent contractor agreements, non-disclosure, confidentiality and other proprietary and trade secrets protection agreements; and
Mr. Marsh graduated from UCLA with a BA in economics and earned his JD from Loyola Law School.